Registrations for admission to various classes in the school are made in the first week of January every year. Students are admitted on the basis of academic assessment, whose dates are notified in the Registration forms issued by the school. Students are admitted to class XI in three streams – Science, Commerce – on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in class X in the Board Examination and CGPA. Registration is mandatory for admission in the school.
Procedure for Admission
1) Admission to the school is made without consideration of caste, colour and creed.
2) The basis of academic assessment are written and oral test.
3) The Principal enjoys the final say in respect of admission of the student.
4) The candidate for admission to the school has to submit a countersigned transfer certificate along with properly filled admission form.
The academic assessment for admission to a class is generally held in mid March or first week of April every year. The academic assessment is made on the basis of proficiency in English, Hindi, Mathematics.
The candidate for admission can obtain model papers concerning academic assessment from the school office along with the registration form. Academic assessment is made for admission to class II to class IX.
Minimum eligible age for admission to the following classes :
(as on 30th September that year) are as follows:
Prep-I 3 Years
Prep-II 4 Years
Class-I 5 Years
Class-II 6 Years
Class-III 7 Years
Class-IV 8 Years
Class-V 9 Years
Class-VI 10 Years
Class-VII 11 Years
Class-VIII 12 Years
Class-IX 13 Years
Class-X 14 Years
Class-XI 15 Years
Class-XII 16 Years
The session of the school commence on 1st April every year.
Subjcets of study for XI and XII in the school :
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics,Biology,English,Informatice Practices,Hindi,Physical Education,Typography & Computer Application.
Accountancy,Business Studies,Mathematics,Economics,Marketing,Hindi,English,Physical Education,Typography & Computer Application.
Important Documents for Admission
(ACCORDING TO MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCES & DEVELOPMENT AND CBSE NORMS)
FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE MUST AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
1. Birth Certificate issued by a competent authority.
2. Domicile Certificate ( Passport, Electricity or Telephone Bill, Voter I.D., Adhar Card)
3. In case of female candidate or a single child candidate-Certificate or Affidavit by the guardian.
4. Affidavit in case of the candidate having a single guardian.
5. Copy of the transfer order in case of the transfer of the guardian of the candidate seeking admission.
6. Latest passport size colour photograph of the student and the guardian.
7. Four passport size photographs of the candidate,the parents/guardian.
8. Income certificate of the guardian if below poverty line.
9. Countersigned transfer certificate.
10. Photocopy of result card.
11. Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidate.
12. Medical certificate issued by a qualified doctor.
13. Copy of the vaccination card of the candidate seeking admission.
14. Production of legal document in case of the candidate being an adopted child.
15. Certificate of the legitimate guardian in case of the decease of the parents of the candidate seeking admission.